Grab the most exciting career opportunity and grow with us, METRO Department Store Indonesia, the first multinational retail company in Asia Pacific.
Please submit your comprehensive resume in English [the latest on 27 March 2020] reflecting your achievements and work experience, along with a recent color photograph. All candidates should have good command of English, both written and spoken. Be computer-literate, especially in operating MS Office. Working experience in retail industry will be an advantage.
Only qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications will be invited for interviews.
PT Metropolitan Retailmart
Mal Pondok Indah Level 3 Utara
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok III – B
Kindly indicate the position applied at the top left side of envelope for quick processing.
career [at] metroindonesia.com
Or you can apply via online by filling up our online form on the link below
- Bachelor Degree / S1 Graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail merchandising, especially in Ladies / Shoes Department
- Have a good vision in the trend of lifestyle as well as strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Should have a sharp sense of business and good negotiation skill
- Possess good analytical thinking, and planning
Mobile Apps Developer
- Male, maximum 32 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In depth knowledge of Java programming, SQL and ORM
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment