Grab the most exciting career opportunity and grow with us, METRO Department Store Indonesia, the first multinational retail company in Asia Pacific.
Please submit your comprehensive resume in English [the latest on 10 Juni 2019] reflecting your achievements and work experience, along with a recent color photograph. All candidates should have good command of English, both written and spoken. Be computer-literate, especially in operating MS Office. Working experience in retail industry will be an advantage.
Only qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications will be invited for interviews.
PT Metropolitan Retailmart
Mal Pondok Indah Level 3 Utara
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok III – B
Kindly indicate the position applied at the top left side of envelope for quick processing.
career [at] metroindonesia.com
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Programmer
- Have good knowledge in PHP, Java Programming, Java Script, and Windows Server Administration
- English proficiency, good in speaking and understanding
- Ability to work well under pressure
Buyer – Handbag & Accessories
- Bachelor Degree / S1 Graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail merchandising, especially in Handbag & Accessories Department
- Have good vision in trend of lifestyle as well as strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Should have a sharp sense of business and good negotiation skill
- Possess good analytical thinking, ability and planning
- Pria/Wanita, Usia min. 25 tahun, maks. 35 tahun
- Pendidikan min, SMU/SMK
- Pengalaman min. 1 tahun di posisi yang sama, diutamakan memiliki kartu tanda anggota security
- Tinggi badan min. 160cm (Wanita) dan 170cm (Pria)
- Berbadan sehat dan tidak memiliki cacat fisik
- Jujur, memiliki kepribadian serta komunikasi yang baik